Skip to main content

Things I'm Loving for February

In this blog post, italiangem.co created a list of their must haves they needed in the month of February, shop them now before it's too late.

Although Valentines is over, summer is just around the corner. Here are some favorites that will make the last starfish of this cold season to be more bearable!  


Hey Gems, here are some of my favorite things I'm absolutely loving and could not live with out this month! 

Let me know in the comments below if you already use any of theses products, did you like them or tag me @italiangem.co on Instagram.

gua sha

A crystal gua sha is a perfect tool with brighting properties! Not only is it incredibly beautiful but it's extremely useful. It helps to lift and firm face and other part of the body. It can also release unhealthy elements from the skin and encourage healing.

 

sheet set
I love linens! I love to switch them up on the weekly and these are some cute ones that you can use during Valentines Season with hearts and kisses. 
 

rag & bone coat
Definitely needed to put a jacket in my Febuary things I'm loving because without a coat i think i would freeze to death. So here are my favourites to keep me warm during this cold weather.


sunglasses
For me these sunglasses are a must during February! especially in an environment where it snows. When you have the sun and the white snow with the glare from the brightness. it makes it hard to drive sometimes or even just to walk outside.
 

double walled mug
I honestly can't live without these mugs. They are doubled walled and can keep your drink at a cold or warm temperature and it's pretty to look at. Who doesn't love that! Especially these heart-shaped ones so cute for Valentines or all year round...  
 
perfume
perfume is my favourite and most needed item for February. I like to have a few different ones to mix them up during the month. My ultimate favourite perfume has to be Versace Bright Crystal! I've been using that one the longest, but i found a few more that I love through out the years.

evry jewels
evry jewels is my go to place to buy jewellery. they always have the trendies pieces and different styles I'm sure everyone would find something they love. Take a look evryjewels
 On Another Planet EarringsCheery SlippersObsessed With You Ring

lunchbox cakes
these are the cutest things i've ever seen. i one how you can make your individual style of the lunchbox cake. You can personalize it for any occasion depending on your needs. this is a must try. 

Let me know in the comments below do you like any of these?  Is there anything that I didn’t include that I should’ve included? Let me know in the comments below, I’m really interested in knowing what some of your opinions would be (xoxo italiangem).


Thank you for reading this week's italiangem.co blog post! If you like any of my favourites don't be shy to tag me @italiangem.co or use the hashtag #italiangem.co on Instagram!

click link to read THE GOSSIPER - free Monthly Newsletter




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Smudging Ritual

Over the weekend my family and I were invited to my cousins, for a house warming party. As I started talking to my mom about what to get her, a Smudging Kit came to mind. Sacred Smoke Bowl Blessing commonly known today as Smudging. It’s a powerful spiritual cleansing technique to purify any space or a brand new home. I had so much fun creating the Smudging Kit. I wanted to share it with you so you can make your own or for family and friend. The kit has all the essential needed smudge stick, small bowl, lighter, candle, feather bundle, and a couple pink quartz to spread the love.  I got excited and started to do some research, I want to know when saging first started, what were the benefits, how often should it be done, where can you buy it and so many more questions. I say that it all started with the Native American to bless an area using sage, flowers and other herbs to clear any unwanted negative energy. This Ceremonial Tradition helps any space feel free of negative en

21x21 Manifestation Challenge

A couple of week ago I saw a manifestation challenge that I’ve never hear or seen before. It’s called the 5x55 manifestation challenge. When I first found the video on YouTube I was in the Dominican Republic, so I decided when I got back home I would start it.  Basically the 5x55 Manifestation Challenge goes something like this. You decide on something you want to manifest. It could be anything from wanting a new car to getting someone to call. Honestly it could be anything your wonderful heart desires. So once you know what you want to manifest, you put it in a sentence “I’m so happy and grateful to be driving my brand new car” for example. Once you have you sentence you need to write it out 55 times for 5 days. It’s that simple. To be honest my hand hurt but by letting go of that pain, trusting and believing that what your writing will come. Makes all the pain worth it and fade away.   Since you get the idea. I want to share a similar challenge I will be doing for the next 2

The Two Cup Method

I stumble across a technique that's being practiced by many people who trust in the law of attraction. It’s called the 2 cup method. It’s fairly easy to understand. You start with two cups, one filled with water and the other empty. On the cup filled with water add a sticky note with how the situation is at the moment. On the empty cup add a sticky note written with how you want the outcome of your current situation.  Before starting the proses I suggest to put yourself in a positive frame of mind. Once you feel you are in a high vibration, focus on the cup full of water. Imagine the situation you are in how it makes you feel. Then start to pour the water into the empty glass with the outcome of the situation that you want. Being to image the emotion you will be feeling when it happens. Feel as if it has already happened. Knowing that it’s your and in your life. Believe it’s already yours.  Keep thinking and feeling those emotions. Then begin to drink the water. Take the